Fires are not only a significant risk to homes, but they pose a real threat to businesses as well. Our business security systems are equipped with sensors that will alert employees to potential danger. Alarm monitoring is important because help will be dispatched in the event of a real emergency. Time is of the essence when it comes to fires, which can be fierce and spread rapidly. Equipping your building with a business alarm system from ABC Fire & Burglar Alarm can not only help save lives but protect your property as well.
It is our hope that your business alarm system never needs to alert your of a fire. Here are some helpful fire safety strategies that can help keep you and your employees safe.
- Keep machinery and appliances maintained
- Have your electrical system inspected
- Make sure the workplace is organized and free of clutter
- Do not allow smoking within 50 feet of the building
- Monitor food being prepared in an oven or on a stovetop
- If chemicals are used, have a clear safety plan in place for their use
- Have your business alarm system/fire alarms inspected on a regular basis
- Conduct regular inspections of your business sprinkler system and fire extinguishers
- Have a viable fire escape plan for employees
- Require employees to participate in random fire drills
If you own a business in New Orleans, Metairie, Slidell, Covington, Houma or any surrounding area, ABC Fire & Burglar Alarm can evaluate your existing business alarm system. We can help you upgrade to one of our comprehensive and advanced business security systems equipped with indoor and outdoor security cameras, single mobile friendly interface for easy management, customized alerts, alarm monitoring and more. Give our business alarm system specialists a call today!